Soaked in natural light, the house, with its huge panels of glass roof and ceiling wants nature in, and the separation between minimal.
From sunrise, to sunset, this house gives you access to both lights from an incredible stretch of open-vista. A beautiful patterned infinity pool gives onto the ocean, with deck chairs and outdoor lounges sprinkled across the huge terrace.
900m2 of house gives three incredible suites, each designed for wow.
4000m2 of land gives you a private drape of jungle to roam freely in complete privacy.
The master bathroom has its bathtub placed as a centre-stage work of art among stone and wood textiles, with the jungle walls alive outside the windows.
The living areas of the villa are impressive; Brazilian in characteristic, nothing is done in half-measure here.
An enormous dining table for 20 awaits the dinner party, while the kitchen is ready and set for the kitchen staff to cook up delicious feasts.
Art, colour, space and the good life are all held in the house, with a home theatre, a wine cellar and a terrace to watch over the beach and out to the endless horizons that Rio does so well.
* Daily morning breakfasts prepared for you with fresh fruits, breads and juices by the maids
* Open panoramic views across São Corado
* Perfect for events and dinner parties
* 24/7 Security
* Star-studded history in this home
* Extremely Private
Joatinga is the private jungle home of some of the city’s most jaw-dropping houses and private, ultra-secure gated communities. A tropical VIP zone with its own beach, Praia da Joatinga is not only a surf hotspot, it is quite literally a private tropicalia for the residents of the area, accessible only by foot. The views from this part of the city are unrivalled. And that goes for this house too.
The villa quite clearly welcomes special events, group retreats and revels in bringing people together. Leblon is about a 15-20 minute drive if the traffic is light, Copacabana is 25 - 30.
* Go to Joatinga Beach, if you surf, you will love it. A little hidden paradise
* Barra beach is a drive on the other side of the mountain. In the early evening, this beach is wonderful for sunsets and early evening caipirinhas at Bar do PePe
* Ask us to organise you surf & SUP lessons.
* Take a day trip to Prainha beach, you won't regret it.
* A car is your friend here, either a private driver can be organised for the stay, or rely on Ubers, which in Rio are safe, quick and inexpensive.
* Having a full-time chef at this house is a strong recommendation of ours. It fits the home, and it completes the entire experience.
* Surf & Kite-surf
* City Exploring
* Culture Tours
* Restaurants & Gastronomy
In Joatinga, São Conrado. 15-20 minutes to Leblon & Ipanema. 10 minutes to Barra.
- Air Conditioning
- Baby bath
- Baby crib
- Babysitter recommendation
- Bar Private
- Breakfast Included
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Daily Maid Service
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Linen Towels
- Parking Included
- Pool Private
- Private Car Park
- Private Chef
- Private entrance
- Smoking Forbidden
- Videogame Console
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Work Desk