A secret spot nestled in the forest, with all the advantages of complete privacy in your own patch of trees, less than 5-minute to the beach and a short walk away from Buzios town.
This is laid-back confort in its prime, total flip-flop and caipirinha lifestyle in the jungle with 6 guests sleeping very comfortably across the main house, and the honeymoon bungalow.
The main house has a large master suite and a king size sofa bed in living room, while the separate bungalow sleeps 2. Both with en-suite bathrooms.
The interiors are fresh and homely, light, simple and warm with huge windows to let the sounds of birds and breezes in.
The private pool is just as the rest, impressive and understated - offering a tapestry of jungle-views around it. A beautiful turquoise in colour, reflecting the bright blue skyline with lazy pool side furniture and a wooden outdoor lounge structure fitted with a sound-system.
There is also an outdoor bar in the garden, fully-equipped for all-day happy hour and shaded backgammon games under the pergola...
And for those restless souls with energy to spare, head to the outdoor gym where you will find a pilates bed, punching bag, jump rope and free weights to stay active on your adventures.
From here, you are king of the jungle.
We can also bring in a chef for last night dinners to cook BBQ's on the terrace with Bossa Nova beats, candles and happy vibes all night. As for the produce, indulge in organically grown and raised vegetables and eggs straight from the orchard to your plate. It doesn’t get any fresher than this.
The Jacuzzi on the terrace provides a retreat from the hot summer afternoons or for those who enjoy catching the waves on a board, one of Buzios 20 beaches is less than a 10 minute walk.
The house is in a safe, private villa in a gated community, so there is really zero worry in this corner of the world...
Perhaps just the occasional nosey monkey.
* The best of all worlds, with jungle, beach and town all within walking distance or less.
* Total privacy
* Nature & Home-comfort all in one
* Daily maid to help make breakfasts
* A surf-lovers dream tree-pad
* Perfect for 3-5 day long weekends down from Rio.
This is home for intimate friends, a family or a couple looking for a spacious break from the city. Think castaway, clean white walls, open patio doors, long lazy afternoons spent in hammocks surrounded by green gardens, palm trees and tropical flowers.
This is an outdoor eden, with all the trimmings for sunrise swims, big fruity breakfasts, surf and beach days, sunset cocktails and then dinners in town.
Home truths :
* This house is let nature in. This is not a selective process. Bugs and perhaps mico monkeys may join you at breakfast.
* The maid can help prepare foods, but don’t expect anything too fancy. When in Brazil, traditional, typical Brazilian food is what the doctor calls for anyway.
* We can organise some of the most wonderful day trips on private boats in Buzios.
The waters here are hard to match.
* Surf, surf, surf
* For those interested in venturing out for nightlife, Rua das Pedras has some amazing bohemian wooden-shack bars for beers and dance-inducing cachaca. For those looking to head home at 6am, there is a Pacha.
* Boutique shops
* Private Boat Trips
* Boat Trips
Less than 10 minutes walk from the beach.
10-15 minutes to Rua das Pedras.
From Rio by car - it can take anywhere between 2.5 hours to 4 depending on when you travel, and the resulting traffic - or use the helipad which is a convenient 800m from the house!
- Air Conditioning
- Baby bath
- Baby crib
- Babysitter recommendation
- Bar Private
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Daily Maid Service
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Community
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Linen Towels
- Parking Included
- Pool Private
- Private Car Park
- Private Chef
- Private entrance
- Sea View
- Smoking Forbidden
- Videogame Console
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Work Desk