A spectacular pad perched in the bohemian jungles of Santa Teresa, the most enchanting neighbourhood in Rio.
Sleeping 14 guests in the private villa and 4 more in a separate two-bedroom studio, Chez Georges is a sanctuary for families and friends to host the most wonderful parties.
The entire house is hooked up to a state-of-the-art music production room placed below the 15-meter-long pool—transforming the villa into a huge recording studio that opens out onto the forest.
Big outdoor spaces and lounging areas makes it for perfect for big families and friends to stretch out and enjoy the jaw-drop views.
The layout of the villa allows for several configurations; some suites are independent of the main villa while others within the house offer extensive private living spaces.
An expansive living area and patio with pergola, Japanese jacuzzi and outdoor swimming pool makes leaving this bolthole in the hills quite difficult.
* Includes daily breakfast, & laundry/ ironing service.
* Includes either lunch or dinner every day, chosen by the guests in advance
* Includes a driver at your disposal for 6 hours a day
This house is a showcase of transcontinental modernism, a space meticulously crafted by interior designer Yorick Piette with pieces shipped in from antique markets spanning Paris, Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp and textiles, bamboo sheets and cushions carefully chosen from Thailand and Europe.
A mix of mid-century Brazilian furnishings however will remind guests that they are, in fact, on a hilltop in Rio de Janeiro’s Santa Teresa neighbourhood with Copacabana and Ipanema spread out below.
Perhaps Carnival can draw you out, but then again, with a sound-system like this, you could have your own private carnival...
* This home is only accessible by car, but we have a driver included in the rental, so no worries...
* Santa Teresa is quirky, arty and magical. It is not beachfront Rio or your typical Ipanema panorama. Instead it is extraordinary beauty in the forest, up hills, enchanted roads, timeless colonial buildings and friendly local bars.
* Apraziviel is a must for lunch or dinner.
* You are in the centre despite being up a hill, explore the whole city while you are here. Then come home for freshly prepared dinners and make an evening of it.
* Surf & SUP
* Boat Trips
* Restaurants & Bars
* Private parties
* City Exploring
* Live Music & Bossa Nova Evenings
Located in the bohemian neighbourhood of Rio, the house is situated close to the city centre and the beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema.
Through the hills, the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, Corcovado and Leblon can easily be reached by car.
Only 30 minutes from the International Airport of Rio (GIG).
- Air Conditioning
- Baby bath
- Baby crib
- Babysitter recommendation
- Bar Private
- Breakfast Included
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
- Music Library
- Pool Private
- Private Car Park
- Private Chef
- Private entrance
- Satellite Or Cable
- Security System
- Smoking Forbidden
- Stereo System
- Videogame Console
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Work Desk